Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenna

I can't believe that Makenna is 1 year old today. These are some pictures we had taken for her first birthday. I just love her birthday outfit and can't wait to put her back in it for her birthday party Saturday, along with some added items. She's going to look quite stylish. Happy Happy Birthday Makenna. Mommy and Daddy love you so much.


















I love love love this picture even though she's not looking at the camera. Just precious.













4 comments:

Nana said...

acHappy Birthday Makenna. I can't believe your 1yrs old all ready. Mommy did a fantastic job with this blog. I love you so much!!! Can't wait to see you on the Wonderful Ones on Channel 3...Hope you have a great day!!! Hugs and kisses................

Heather, TJ, Brock, and Jillian said...

LOVE the tutu! So precious!

Gpa and Gma Franzen said...

MAKENNA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
You better give Mommy a big kiss for all her great work.

The Kearns Family said...

Happy 1st Birthday Makenna! I love the outfit, you such a cutie pie!