Ryan and I made our annual trip to the Indy 500 again this year. We left Makenna home with Nana, but I am sure one day she'll be riding along with us on the bus. This was an exciting year with running into a bunch of famous people. It's not every day you run into David Letterman and Ashley Judd. Although I've seen Ashley Judd at several races, but never this close. It was a great day.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great start to your next 50 years of Indy racing! Glad to have pictures to back up your phone calls!! Have a good week - Kristy & Stan -- PS: How did Ryan did with joke of the week??
good grief .. my earlier comment should have read:
PS: How did Ryan DO with joke of the week?
You'll have to go over the Irish Pub joke again with him. His other famous jokes he got alot of laughs, even though we hear the same joke year after year. It's funny each time he tells it.
Post a Comment