Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playing In The Snow


Getting ready to go play in the snow.

Liking it so far.

Um, Still liking the snow, but checking everything out.

Still checking things out.

The crying begins. Nope, don't like being outside in this cold, cold, cold, snowy weather. We we're outside for a total of about 5 minutes. It took us longer to get all bundled up to go outside.
After this we went inside and cuddled on the couch with a blanket and some hot chocolate.


Ashlyn had her 2 month check-up today and she weighs 11 lbs. 7 oz. and is 23 inches long. I can't believe she is already 2 months old and to think she should only be 1 month old. The time has gone by so fast. Unfortunately I have to go back to work on Monday and I am not ready to go back one bit. The nice thing about being a teacher though is I will be off with them in the summer, which will be here before you know it.

1 comment:

Gpa and Gma Franzen said...

Makenna, We did laugh at your pictures. Sorry you did not like the snow. Tell Mommy and Daddy you want to go sledding.
Your little sister is precious.