Thursday, June 24, 2010

Busy Day

The girls and I had been stuck in the house most of the week because of the rain, so yesterday we decided it was time for a day of outside fun. We first started our day with a picnic at the park.



We played at the park.

We got ice cream from the Custard Cup. Yummy!
I got myself a cone and Makenna ice cream in a dish, but you see who ended up with the ice cream cone.
Next we headed to Prairie Farms to see all the animals.





We played a little more at the park at Prairie Farms.


We finished off our day of fun watching the ducks. I love being off during the summer to play with my girls.

This must be Makenna's I got to go potty stance. Makenna has been doing great with the potty. No more diapers. YAY!!!!!

No comments: