Saturday, September 18, 2010

Making Applesauce

Can you tell someone has gone back to work? I have been taking pictures, but have not found the time to post any.
Makenna, Madie, Great Marker and I canned applesauce last weekend. We had so many apples this year that we put up about 20 some quart. Grandma and I even made a few quart of chunky applesauce. This involves a little more work, but it's worth it because it's so good. We still have a bushel of apples left and are planning to make apple pie filling soon. YUMMY!

Making applesauce

Madie
The girls taking the apple scraps to the field.






Makenna cleaning out the bucket and of course she dumps it right on herself.
And the clothes come off. Hoping she outgrows this bad habit soon.
Nice Kenners!
I know she will just love this picture when she's older.
Marker helping her get dressed.

No comments: