Tuesday, October 26, 2010

September Pictures

Have you wondered where we've been? I can't believe how bad I have been about getting pictures on here lately. One problem was I couldn't download anymore pictures until I cleaned out some old files because my disk space was low and my other reason.... I don't really have one. I hope to get back in a better routine and update the blog a lot more than what I have the last two months. Ian and Ashlyn


The girls posing in front of Great Grandma Ellis' beautiful flowers.

Ashlyn stated walking at 10 months old. She's all over the place and into everything. I really have to watch her close because EVERYTHING goes in her mouth....leaves, dirt, rocks, crayons, stickers, buttons, paper.. just to name a few items I have found her chomping on.
The girls with their Great Grandma Ellis.
Cousin Madie, Taylor Hannagan, Dalton Gernetz, Kenna and Ashlyn
Kenna enjoying a yummy apple.

Our Lil' Illini fan.

No comments: