Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Camera!!!!

I'm going to completely get out of order here and show some pictures that I took today with my NEW camera. My fabulous hubby and kiddos got me a brand new Nikon D3100 camera today for Mother's Day. WAHHOOOOOOOOO!! Talk about excited. I took pictures nonstop today and every time I took a picture I would laugh, smile, jump up and down and squeal with excitement how much I LOVED my new camera. Ryan on several occasions today was laughing and looking at me like I'd lost my mind. I took 100+ pictures today and can't wait to keep snapping away. Thanks SO much Ryan, Kenna and Ashlyn. Love You All To The Moon And Back!





LOVE this.





Going for a tractor ride.








Ashlyn checking the the muddy field for her Daddy. Hopefully the rain will stay away so all the farmers can get their crops in. Ryan hasn't even started yet. Ugh!




These are the 4 FREE trees that we got from Lowes on Earth Day. When the girls and I brought these home Ryan did not have too much faith that these would make it. I made him plant them just in case they didn't that way I could blame him. :) So far they're lookin' good.

No comments: