The girls thought it was hilarious that Christmas was fishing in the toilet.
Christmas spelled out their names with Cheerios.
Socks on the tree.
He tp'd the tree again.
Taking a M & M bath.
Paper chains galore all over the kitchen and living room.
He even put some up in the girl's room while they were sleeping. Sneaky little elf.
He turned our milk green, blue, and red. Green milk makes some super yucky looking scrambled eggs and cream tuna on toast in case anyone was wondering.
2 more days until Santa.
The best one of them all...Christmas wrapped the toilet. HAHAHAHA
I was up in the middle of the night making Hadley a bottle and I heard Kenna come into the kitchen. She told me she had to go to the bathroom and I said that's fine to go ahead and go. She said, "I can't go because Christmas wrapped the toilet." HA
No comments:
Post a Comment