A group of us went down to St. Louis for the weekend and spent a day at The Boat Show. The first booth when we walked in were the Swamp People, RJ and Jay Paul. How exciting! I jumped in line right away and got their autograph and a picture. I asked how their season was and they said, "Crazy!" Well I don't know if anyone watched it last week, but CRAZY is right. Jay Paul jumped into the swamp and put a alligator in a head lock just so they could catch it. WHAT!?!?!?
Two of our favorite people....Aunt Julie and Uncle Dave
We had to get a picture with Dora for the girls.
My sweetie!
Nick and Whitney
Whitney, Aunt Julie, Amber and Me
♥ ♥ ♥
Uncle Dave, Aunt Julie, Neil, Ryan and TP
| TP and Jessica |
| It just so happened to be Mardi Gras weekend too. PERFECT! |
My new dream boat. Too bad you will never see this girl pulling up to Bo Woods to pick up Ryan from the dock, but a girl can dream, right!? I asked Ryan how I looked behind the wheel and he said, "Broke!" HAHAHAHAHAH
No comments:
Post a Comment