River to River Team
A girl I work with got injured and isn't able to run right now, so she asked me if I wanted to fill her spot on a relay team. I am so happy I said yes to this because this was such a fun race. We went down to southern Illinois and started at the Mississippi River and eventually ended up by the Ohio River. We had a team of 8 girls. One would run for 3-4 miles and we would pick her up and the next person would run. We did this for 80 miles. It was a very long day, but thankfully we had beautiful weather the entire day.
Candy Franzen ran as well.
Brandi Hedrick was happy when she finished all three of her runs.
It was a very hilly course.
A team running for Boston.
There were some funny costumes as well. Here is the Butt team.
Yay! The finish line.
Our team posing in front of the Ohio River.
Candy, Me and Brandi
No comments:
Post a Comment