Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sergeant Roger Murtaugh

Ryan and I went on a little get away to St. Louis for the weekend. We had a great time spending time with friends and gambling a bit at the Luniere Casino. I wasn't too happy when our breakfast buffet turned out to be $50.00 for the both of us, but it turned out to be well worth it because we got to see Sgt. Roger Murtaugh (AKA- Danny Glover) Holy Cow! I was so excited and Yes, I was that person that went up to him while he was in the middle of breakfast and asked for a picture. He was sooooo so nice. He asked me when I was due and where we were from and I also told him "I thought you were Danny Glover when we walked up and my husband told me to yell out Sgt. Murtaugh to see if you would answer"....and he laughed. I only wish he would of had his partner Riggs with him.

1 comment:

Kristy and Nickster said...

I want to start traveling with you ... great picture of the 3 of you!