Sunday, October 4, 2009

Painting Pumpkins at Nana's House

Makenna and Maddie got to paint pumpkins today at their Nana's house. I had a few pumpkins out of the my garden that was just the perfect size for them to paint. They did a really good job until the end Makenna was getting more on her face and in her hair. The girls seemed to enjoy it.
Makenna and Cousin Maddie painting pumpkins.



She is concentrating very hard.






She got a little messy towards the end.



The girls with their Nana.

2 comments:

Gpa and Gma Franzen said...

Makenna, It looks like you had a fun time at Nana's house. We think you're on your way to becoming an artist. :)
Love and Kisses

Nana said...

Makenna, I am thinking this will have to become a family tradition at Nana's. You two girls had a good time and you made Mommy, Aunt Casey and I laugh....Just think, next year at this time their will be two more to add to our fun times. :) Love you!!!!!