I know I know I know...what everyone is thinking. Yes, we just finally put Ashlyn in her crib. I know she is 6 months old and this is way too long for her to be in a bassinet and it was to the point that she barely had any room to move when she was sleeping. I know I know, but it was just so easy to have her right next to the bed and when she decided to get up a little early all I had to do was roll over pick her up to feed her. I was also afraid since she will be sharing a room with Makenna that Makenna would get up through the night and climb in the crib and plop right on top of her. She has now slept in her crib for the last few nights and it has been great. No screams in the night because of Ashlyn being awaken by Makenna falling on her and the last few mornings she has slept in till about 8. No more 6 o'clock, sometimes 5 o'clock wake up calls for Mommy. Yay!!!!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment