Thursday, August 19, 2010

Playing At The Park and Boating

While Daddy was busy working the girls and I spent the Friday taking our time getting to the lake. After getting the house picked up, laundry done, plants watered and dogs fed we headed south for another great weekend. Our first stop before we made it to the camper was the park in Arthur for a picnic and some time to play. We had a great day. Love my girls.







Our little 2 year old isn't afraid of anything. I was a nervous wreck watching her climb up to the slide, but she made it up fine. She loved this slide.
She liked this one too.



Ashlyn loves the swings.
Davyn and Kenna
Ashlyn and Chesney




Makena learning how to float on her back.
Uncle Dave giving her some tips.

Makenna got Aunt Julie to float along with her.
Kick Makenna Kick!!
Do I look like my Daddy or what? Little Rylan

1 comment:

Nana said...

I just love,love,love looking at all the pictures of all the good times you are having. Good job Makenna on your floating in the lake. Ashlyn you are growing up way to quickly for me :) Love you girls so much!! Hugs Nana