Thursday, August 19, 2010

St. Joe Festival

The girls Daddy and I went to St Joe's festival and met Kevin, Lisa and the kiddos there. We were having a great time until it started to rain.
Makenna had never been on a ride like this before and of all the rides to go on first she picks a roller coaster. She was so excited and I was so nervous. I just knew the guy would be stopping the ride early because our kid was the one screaming to get off. The roller coaster went up the small incline, she's still smiling and the after the first drop her mouth drops down as well with a shocked look on her face followed by a smile. She LOVED it. Our little daredevil. She had a blast as well as Ryan and I had a blast watching her have oodles of fun. She would get off a ride and run to the next one.






No comments: