Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Awwww...Makenna with her Daddy. She is such a Daddy's girl. Big Time.
Let's eat!

Makenna looking at the ads with Great Gma Ellis. I am usually not a Black Friday shopper, but this year Aunt Casey and I headed out at midnight and went shopping in Tuscola. I hate shopping on a nice sunny day without anyone in town and to think I was shopping in the middle of the night, it's freezing cold, and long lines is pretty funny. Found some good deals though and will probably do it again even though Ryan and Uncle Derek thought we had both lost our minds.
Makenna playing Aggravation with Gma Franzen, Great Gma Franzen and Great Gma Ellis. This game was my Gpa Ellis' favorite game.
Makenna looks like she is talking strategy.
Roll the dice.
Yay, Kasaroon! Go Spartans!
The girls and I were excited to watch Kacki in her first freshman basketball game. The great thing was they were playing Rantoul and I got to watch some of my former students along with some girls I use to coach.
Makenna with her Kacki.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Yes Kena you & Ashlyn are tutu cute!! Love that shirt xoxox Nana