Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

These are the pictures from the snow storm we had a few weeks ago and we were only supposed to get 1-3 inches and we got 9. I would say they were a touch off on the forecast. The girls had fun playing in it though, well kind of I guess....Ashyln couldn't stay on her feet and Makenna liked it until she fell a couple of times too.







The girls ready to go. I laughed and laughed at these two getting them ready to go out to play. Makenna kept saying "Aww Look Mommy Look, Ashlyn's so cute." It was hilarious.

Can you tell I have a hard time with picking just one picture to post? I said heck with and posted all of them because they were just too cute in their snow suits.

She just couldn't stay on her feet.

She kept sliding on the ice and couldn't get out of this position.
Playing in all that snow can wear a girl out.
This picture is a riot. Ryan and I were heading into Nana's house and Ryan said to me, "Look at your daughter." You know me I always have my camera on me, so I started snapping away. Classic Picture!

No comments: