Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Makenna Kay!

For all my faithful blog followers I have finally taken the time to sit down and post Makenna's birthday pictures. We would like to thank all our fabulous family and friends that came to celebrate Makenna's special day.

Time to pick up the balloons. Makenna where did you go? Whew! There you are. Hello Ashlyn!
and Mackenzie!
The Birthday girl all decked out in her Hello Kitty outfit

Nana and her grandkids.
Makenna even got a Hello Kitty tattoo.
Best Friends

This picture must not of made it to the edit part and I'm too lazy to go back and change it now. Thanks to Autum she made Makenna some super cute cookies.



Happy Happy Happy Birthday Makenna Kay!

Makenna is turning into her Mommy when it comes to a camera. She loves to take pictures. So here she is taking a picture of her cake with Nana's camera. Glad it's Nana's camera and not mine. ;)
Cake Artist Studio did another Amazing job on Makenna's cake this year. I sent along Makenna's birthday invitation and she basically took everything off the invite and put it on the cake. I LOVED it!

Thanks, Uncle Kevin!

Happy Birthday to Mackenzie as well. Her birthday is on the 18th.







She was hilarious opening up her cards. It didn't matter if it had SpongeBob, Hello Kitty or a princess on it she was excited.
She loves her new trampoline!

The best part of giving gifts is when you get a reaction like this.

These two were hilarious. Makenna would drive for a little bit and stop, both doors would fly open, they would get out, run around the car and switch spots. They did this nonstop. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Pure entertainment for the night.
Ashlyn not so sure about her sister's driving.



Ian and Ashlyn playing in the Escalade.
Makenna loved her new swimsuit so much she couldn't wait to try it on.
Makenna playing with Momo Ackerman and putting on some makeup.

No comments: