Friday, August 12, 2011

Go Cubs Go!


Rob and Shannon Summers, Brad Barr and Patti and Shane Harris

The view from our hotel.

Thanks to Brad Barr we got to go to the Cub Cardinal game in St. Louis a couple weeks ago. We had a great time watching the game in style in Mike Barr's suite. I may not have been able to enjoy a frosty beverage at the game, but that didn't stop me from having 3 plates of nachos with lots of jalapenos, several servings of pasta, a hot dog, brownie, and a chocolate chip cookie. Loved the unlimited food option in the suite.


Mike Eiskamp and Ryan watching the game.

Great seats.

The Cubs manager getting kicked out of the game.

A Cardinal fan and a Cub fan.

The game started out great with the Cubs scoring 5 in the first inning, but that came to an end real quick. The Cubs lost, but it was still fun to be at the ballpark taking in a game. Every inning Brad's dad would come up to me and offer to take me get a new outfit. I think he would of bought me anything I wanted no matter the cost if I would of agreed. Gotta stay faithful to my Cubbies!!!!

No comments: