I just had to share this AWESOME picture with everyone. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me, which is unheard of, but thanks to Tracy and Jamie they shared their pictures with me. This is all of Aunt Janet's great nieces and nephews (minus my brother's kids) on their first day of school at Gifford Grade School. Love the tradition of taking a first day of school picture in front of Aunt Janet's memorial rock. She would be so proud of all these sweeties.
♥ Miss her so incredibly much. ♥
In the picture is....Baby Brady, Taylor, Ashlyn, Mikayla, Makenna, Cooper, Rowdy, Bryce, Carter and Dalton.Taylor, Cooper and Rowdy are Angie and Jimmy Hanangan's kids.
Bryce and Dalton are Tracy and Ben Gernentz's kids.
Mikayla, Carter and Brady are Jamie and Corey Evan's kids.
I love the fact that Jamie and I were attatched at the hip growing up and now all our kids are playing and spending every day together at Tracys. ♥
1 comment:
Such a great picture!
Post a Comment