Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Baby Ackerman
Baby Ackerman's due date is fast approaching. I'm so thankful that I will have the next couple of weeks to get things ready since school is out for Christmas break starting tomorrow. I'm down to my last 2 week appointment and starting Jan. 6 I have another sono, plus begin weekly visits. Dr. Helfer still says she thinks I'll go early again. She only scheduled my appointments up to Jan. 19, which would make me 37 weeks. I really hope she is wrong and that I can stick to or around my original due date. We shall see. Ashlyn still really doesn't know what is going on, but Makenna on the other hand is very excited about the baby. She originally wanted to name him Brady, but has now decided she wants to name him Charlie. She still wants nothing to do with having another sister. Her actual comment when I was explaining that we could have another sister was..."Why would I want another one of those? I've already got one." Although she did make a comment about wanting one of each at one point, but if you ask her now it's boy, boy, boy. Ryan and Kenna might be pouting in the corner when it turns out to be another girl. HA HA We're all very excited on Baby Ackerman's arrival no matter boy or girl. I'm very thankful for this little blessing and have enjoyed every moment of this pregnancy. I'm sad it's quickly coming to an end. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment