Monday, January 10, 2011

Cruise Sneak Peek

I know many people are anxious to see the pictures from our trip, but I took almost 500 pictures, so it may be awhile before I get some posted. Here is a sneak peek of our fabulous trip through the southern Caribbean. We had a great time and my non-traveling husband even said he would like to go again. Yippee! My wheels are already turning about the next trip I want to go on. Another great part about this trip was that our good friends, Matt and Heather went with us.
On the plane headed for San Juan, Peorto Rico
San Juan, Peorto Rico
The two ships that were docked in St. Croix. Our ship is on the left.
St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
St. Johns, Antigua
St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Formal night on the ship.
I've got some great tan lines going on.
Zip-lining through the rain forrest in St. Lucia.
Castries, St. Lucia
Basseterre, St. Kitts

No comments: