Monday, January 24, 2011

St. Kitts & Nevis

Here are some pictures of our last port we stopped at on our cruise, St. Kitts. You will find I have a hard time picking pictures to put on, so I put a lot on and believe it or not this is not all of them. Oh how I love my camera. At this port we booked an excursion through the ship. We picked to go on a 6 hr. catamaran trip that included snorkeling, stop at a private beach, lunch and drinks. We took advantage of all offered and had a fantastic day. I enjoyed all the ports we stopped at but this one was probably my favorite. It was AMAZING!





Going to do a little fishing.
This is the spot we went snorkeling at. It was called Shitten Bay. Ha Ha. How in the world this beautiful place got this ridiculous name I'll never know.
On our way to Nevis Island.
This was the funniest part of the trip.... We were all sitting in the very front part of the catamaran and all of a sudden waves were coming over the front. I quickly moved, but Matt and Ryan stayed put and got soaking wet. It was hilarious. Everyone was cracking up as this went on for about 10 mins.
Way to cover those drinks Ryan.
In line to get some yummy food.
Oh My...just looking at these pictures I'm ready to go back.
.

The crew members serving us lunch.

The food we had was so good here.....Pasta Salad, BBQ Chicken, Coconut Salad....





Our catamaran.


Having some fun in the sun.
Great Picture!


Ryan with one of the catamaran crew members.
It was a great day on the Caribbean Sea.
Getting ready to leave "Paradise"....So sad this was our last port.

No comments: