Friday, January 28, 2011

St. Johns, Antigua

Our second stop was St. John's, Antigua. The funny thing about this port was when we were in St. Croix, we met some people that told us when we get to St. Johns that we needed to go to this one beach and check out a bar that Kenny Chesney hangs out all the time. So we think we have our game plan for when we get to St. Johns. Well, we forgot to tell the guy we were going to St. Johns, Antigua and not St. Johns, Virgin Islands. Oops.. We ended up getting a taxi and headed to the beach for the day. This was the only day of our whole trip that it rained and was cloudy. Eventually the sun did appear which made being at the beach a lot better.





This guy was not happy with me when I took his picture and didn't put any money in his can. He kept pointing to his money can while I snapped a quick photo and got the heck out of there.
This country had animals everywhere. They were all just running loose. It's one thing to see chickens or a goat along the road, but they even had cows and horses running around.



This is a new stadium that was built along with some animals grazing. HA!
AWWW. The beach. My favorite place to be.



I was so afraid that I wasn't going to get to snorkel on our trip because Ryan was not very interested in going. So when we got to the beach I made Ryan rent some snorkeling gear for me. I was hoping to find Nemo, but all the fish I came across looked like Blue Gill. A little disappointing.


No comments: