I am so excited to share some new fun I've been having with coupons. I always have thought I'm a really good shopper. I try not to buy something unless it's on sale, or have a coupon. Otherwise I at least try to price match if the other options fail. Well, I have found a whole other world to saving a dollar. I came across a "Like" on facebook for The Krazy Coupon Lady and since last week I have been hooked to her website. I can't wait to see what fabulous deal she's going to show next. Here is my first experience with extreme couponing and I am SO excited about it. I don't think I did too bad for my first go around. I was so giddy when I came home to tell Ryan and of course all of you that know Ryan probably could guess his reaction. A roll of the eyes and a little smirk. Of course when I was telling him my fabulous deals he would say, "Well you didn't count tax, so it's really not free." GRRRRRR Gotta love my hubby.
This is my purchase from 3 different stores
This is my purchase from 3 different storesStaples -
Computer Paper - Free with coupon plus mail in rebate (I did th rebate online so I wouldn't have to pay for a stamp.)
Target -
2 Wishbone dressings
4 Skittles (for Easter baskets)
4 Better Oats Oatmeal
Total - $1.59 (My total was cheaper than what it would of cost me to buy 1 Wishbone dressing ($1.60) Saved 10.50
Walgreens
6 pk of Scott paper towels
4 2 pk. Colgate on the go toothbrush
1 Colgate toothpaste
4 2pk. Olay soap
Total - $4.10
Saved - $24.48
Everything from all three stores is $43.96
I got it all for $5.69 YAHOOOOOOO. Now that's KRAZY!!!!
The Krazy Coupon Lady has a show starting tomorrow on TLC. I'll be watching this for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment