2 Knorr rice sides
2 Wishbone dressing
2 Travel size Listerine
4 Skittles (one is missing)
2 Betty Crocker boxed potatoes
2 Rimmel mascara (one I gave to my mom)
I also went back to Staples and got 2 more things of computer paper ~ Free
Any guesses???????
Kristy, my number one fan...You're never going to believe this....
Well this all cost me .49 cents. Yes, .49 cents. You're probably wondering how in the heck did I get all this for that price. Well, I'm really not sure. I was thinking it was going to be around $3, but nope I was wrong. I got to looking at my receipt when I left the store and one of my coupons that was supposed to be a $2 coupon showed up as $4. Nice! Now my Aunt Janet would of ran back in to the store to notify them of the mistake. I on the other hand, did not. :) I am still in such shock that I have been smiling all night long. Unbelievable!!! For a girl that hates to shop I'm so addicted to this that I can't wait to find the next deal. I LOVE the Krazy coupon lady.
Here is a copy of the my receipt for anyone that may not believe my .49 cent shopping trip. My subtotal was $0.00 All I paid for was tax.... Tax on what I'm not real sure.....
And after this big saving at Target the girls and I headed to Wendy's and spent $3.26 on 2 small Frosty's . HA

3 comments:
Way to go Karey! 49 cents! Indeed .. that is KRAZY! I want you to shop with me .. you've got this new way of shopping figured out! I know .. you're saving like KRAZY for the Lake Havasu trip, aren't you?! xo to the girls
Thanks Kristy! I can't wait to hear each week of your Krazy deals. Lake Havasu, Watch out here come the Gazzoli's, Christians' and Ackerman's.
You are CRACKING me up with your coupons! :)
Post a Comment