Last weekend we had a family weekend of getting the garden tilled up and planting a few things already. I talked Ryan into making my garden bigger for more fruits and veggies. He's probably thinking he's making more room for weeds. Well this year I'm going to keep all those dang weeds out thanks to John and Ryan for getting a one row tiller. Now I just need to figure out how to use it so I don't wipe out all my plants and just get the weeds.
(All these pictures were taken on Sunday. Pay close attention to Makenna and see if you notice anything different from picture to picture.)
According to the Farmer's Almanac it was time to plant sweet corn. We only planted a few rows just in case the Almanac is wrong.
This must be a worried farmer look.
Makenna is for sure going to be a lefty and Ashlyn tends to use her left alot as well.
Thanks to Daddy for tilling up the garden. Looks good.
Planting some onions.
This year we are planting the potatoes in the first row of Ryan's field. Now I'll have more room in my garden. Yay!
Planting some potatoes.
Last Sunday was super duper windy. I'm surprised the girls didn't blow away. It was pretty funny at times watching them try to get from one place to the next. SpongeBob jammies, camo boots(on the wrong feet), and a Diet Coke to end the day of planting.
I think I got a picture of most of her outfit changes. I might of missed one. She was in and out of the house all day long and every time she came out she had something different on. She must think I love to do laundry.

No comments:
Post a Comment