Friday, July 15, 2011

Big News!!

The girl's have an announcement.....








Yep! That's right. Ryan and I will officially be outnumbered next year. We are happy to announce that another little Ackerman will be here February 9, 2012. Or if this one is anything like Ashlyn it will be January. I had my first sono at 8 weeks since I am considered high risk, due to a previous miscarriage and other very minor complications with my other pregnancies. I got see the heartbeat, which is always my sigh of relief and all my numbers are looking good as well. You would think that this being my third pregnancy it would be a piece of cake. Nope. I'm just as nervous and ready to hit that 12th week. I go back the first week in August for another sono. They gave me a choice for this one and who would pass up a chance at that. Not this Mama. The girl's are excited. Makenna keeps saying her Mommy's tummy is going to get bigger and bigger and bigger. She also says she wants another sister. We're trying to think blue for Ryan's sake and sanity, but I really wouldn't mind a little more pink in my house. For those of you wondering if we're going to find out this time.............Nope. We'll find out in the delivery room. I LOVE being surprised. I'm going to enjoy every second of this pregnancy, since Ryan has already said we are done after this one. He also said that after Ashlyn and looks like I won that battle. HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: