Ryan and I had a great weekend spending it with my fabulous brother Kevin and his fabulous fiance Lisa. We headed down to St. Louis where we stayed with Lisa's sister and brother-in-law. Thanks to Bernie and Robyn for treating us so well, getting us fantastic tickets, taking us in a limo, and treating us to breakfast the next morning. We were definitely concert spoiled.
Going to the concert in style.
Lisa and Kevin
Kevin rocking out on the way to the concert.
VIP
Sheryl Crow
You would think after seeing Kid Rock 7 times now that I would have enough pictures and I could probably just leave my camera at home. Nope, I still took over 100 pictures. I think I have a problem.




At this point in the concert I made my way up to where Lisa's sister and brother-in-law were sitting. Yeah, that's right they had front row center stage seats. Talk about heaven. What do you do when you're this close to your most favorite singer ever? Well I waved, smiled, and blew him a kiss. LOL! I'm so glad Ryan is so understanding. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment