Makenna had to take snack to preschool and thanks to Pinterest we found a fun snack to make.
Ashlyn got to help too.
Our finished product...Butterfly snacks. We had a lot of fun making these for her class.
Kenna had to take a picture with her camera too.
2 comments:
Love the snack idea. I will be back to making snacks next year for Madeleine's class and I will try this one out. Love your blog. It's like I get to keep up with your little girls all of these miles apart. Love, Marquel
Hello Marquel! Thanks for the comment. I love Pinterest and all the fun ideas they have. I love your blog as well. Your little ones are so sweet. It would be fun one day to get the girls together. I think we were little girls the last time we saw each other. How the years go by. Your Grandma always told me she wanted me to come to San Antonio to visit and I am sad that I never made that trip. Love and Hugs to you and your famiy. ♥
Post a Comment