
Keegan, Kenz, Kenna, Ashlyn, Hadley and I went to Champaign to run some errands and of course visit the Easter Bunny.

Keegan thought he was a little old for the picture and Kenzie wasn't too excited about it either, but I needed her help keep Ashlyn up there. Ashlyn's not a fan of the Bunny.

I was going to have Kenna hold Hadley but the Easter Bunny gave me two thumbs up and wanted to hold her. I think I would of been more comfortable with my 4 year old holding her.

The girls got Easter masks from the Easter Bunny.

The kids and I had a great day in town. I told Keegan he could be my little assistant the next time I had to go shopping. He was so great with helping with the kids. I should of snapped a picture of him pushing Hadley in the stroller through Finish Line looking at all the Under Armor and Jordan gear. He told me he would help me anytime and wanted to know what I would pay him. He said it had to be at least minimum wage. HAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment